Estate Koblentz

The manor house was destroyed by Soviet soldiers in 1945. The mausoleum of the von Eickstädt family in the park survived.




The rendered building in late classical style was constructed in 1853/54 according to plans by Friedrich Hitzig. Since 1895 it has been in use as the village church. In 1928 the estate was in possession of Adolf von Bülow. The estate buildings are partially extant.

In the autumn of 2013 the registered association MAUSOLEUM KOBLENTZ was established which seeks to achieve the restoration of the mausoleum and the surrounding park. Furthermore it supports art and culture in rural areas.

Further information:  www.mausoleum-koblentz.de


Keywords: