Estate Klein Walmstorf

Klein Walmstorf was first mentioned in documents in 1230 - 1234.



As owners of Klein Walmstorf are recorded: In 1628 von Plüskow, 1779 - 1787 von Lotzow and from 1908 on Die Lüneburger Ritterschaft (The Lüneburg Knighthood). In records about district authorities of 1900 Klein Walmstorf is described as an uninhabited Allodialgut (land freely held, without obligation of service to any overlord).


Keywords: