Estate and Park Kruckow

Built in 1884 by Adolf Baron von Maltzan. The estate was in possession of this family until 1932. It then went to the von Sobeck family. Last owner until 1945 was Axel Baron von Sobeck. 



The manor house went up in flames in 1948 and the ruins were removed, as were the estate buildings.

The park with some impressive old trees survived.


Keywords: