Manor House Janow

The eleven-axle, two-storey manor house was newly built in 1877 for Albert Julius Count von Ziethen-Schwerin-Wustrau. Originally it featured a four-storey tower on the eastern side and a three-axle lateral wing on the western side.




Up to 1945 the estate was in the possession of the von Schwerin family.

Past 1945 a kindergarten and the municipal administration moved into the building.

The manor house found a new owner who extensively refurbishes the building (as of 2017).

The sprawling park is well preserved.


Keywords: