The Estate Iven

A manor house at Iven is no more, it has been demolished. Extant is the inspector's (estate manager) house which is inhabited as well as two flanking barns, of which one has a damaged bell on the gable.




In 1697 Felix Friedrich von Flemming was feoffed with the estate before Iven had been a fiefdom of the Counts of Schwerin. Following the death of Felix Friedrich von Flemming his son Ernst Bogislaus von Flemming carried on managing the estate.

The church in Iven was built during the 17th century on the foundation of a medieval church.


Keywords: