Manor House Hohenbrünzow
The village of Hohenbrünzow was first documented in 1248. The manor house was built around 1865 in Late-Classical style. This is also when the park was built.
The Hohenbrünzow estate remained a fief of the von Schwerin family for centuries.
After the end of the Second World War and the expropriation, an agricultural vocational school moved into the manor house. Before the demolition of some stable structures, Hohenbrünzow estate was one of the most complete estates that had been preserved in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. The manor house, park, and farmhouses had all been maintained. The manor house is in private hands.