Manor House Hanstorf
The Hanstorf estate was under the ownership of Hans Barner in Stück in 1617 and went to Christoph von Lowtzow in 1738.
It has been counted as part of the Grand Duke’s household estate since 1849. The manor house was rebuilt in the mid-19th century and the start of the 20th century.
Two stalls remain from the former estate.