Manor House (Castle) Hohen Luckow
The Hohen Luckow estate was under the ownership of the von Bassewitz family from 1308 to 1810. They built the manor house for Christoph von Bassewitz in 1707/1708.
The Hohen Luckow estate was under the ownership of the von Bassewitz family from 1308 to 1810. His family coat of arms can be seen on the entrance to the two-storey rendered house. There were changes in ownership starting in 1810. The manor house was extended in the 19th century by corner towers on the garden side, the porch and the free-standing staircase. The estate was under the ownership of the von Brocken family around 1930 and later the von Langen family until 1945. The manor house was used as an administration building of a nationally owned company after 1945. The knight’s hall in the interior has been preserved with its stucco decorations, fireplace and reliefs. The extensive estate complex which is also in agricultural use today is in excellent condition. Modern agriculture has been carried out on the Hohen Luckow estate since the renovation work was completed. The manor house houses holiday apartments. There are regular concerts in the knight’s hall.