Manor house Groß Walmstorf

The Groß Walmstorf estate has been in the tenancy of Carl August Heuckendorff since 1786. It was owned by the Lüneburger knighthood in the 1920s.




The manor house was managed by the Keding family, descendants of Carl August Heuckendorff, until expropriation in 1945. The manor house is privately owned.

More informations about history are here:

www.Gross-Walmstorf.de (ger)


Keywords: