Manor House Ganschendorf

Ganschendorf belonged to the Voß family in the 13th century. For centuries the estate has almost exclusively been under the von Maltzan family ownership since 1490, until they were expelled in 1945 and the last owner Falk von Maltzan Barton of Wartenburg and Penzlin was expropriated.




The estate was above all recognised for its seed production and its breeding cattle. The manor house was built around 1800 and was continuously rebuilt and extended during the following years.


Keywords: