Gneve estate

The Gneve property was owned by the von Morin family starting in 1284. It was later passed on to the von Knuth family in 1656 through marriage.



In 1907, it was inherited by Beate von Bülow (daughter of Bertha von Schulse, born von Knuth).

The property remained in the possession of the von Knuth family until 1945.

Only a stable constructed from rubblestone remains of the estate.


Keywords: