Manor House Bülow near Teterow

The Bülow estate in Teterow was under the ownership of Volrath Hanensee until 1372, followed by von Moltzan auf Schorssow and the Moltke family in the mid-17th century,




Johann Heinrich Degener in 1816, Karl Christian Erbrecht in 1845, the von Bülow family in 1859, until it finally came to the von Tiele-Winckler family in 1890 who owned the estate until its expropriation in 1945.

The manor house had its neo-classical profile at the start of the 19th century. The original building, with the high half-hipped roof and spire lights on both fronts to the courtyard side, had an avant-corps with four large columns supporting an architrave and a pediment with semi-circular windows. The garden side also had an avant-corps with a front-lying terrace. The southern part of the house has a compass in the parquet to show the direction the building is facing and the direction to the church.

The manor house is under private ownership, inhabited and has been carefully restored for several years.


Keywords: