Manor House Buchholz
The Buchholz manor house near Schwerin was built in 1977 as a half-timbered building. From 1793 to 1855, it was owned by the Schnelle family and then the von Storch family.
Many other owners followed. From 1928 to the expropriation in 1945, the property was in the possession of the family of Brandt von Fackh.
The manor house was demolished in 1988.