Manor House Brahlstorf

Brahlstorf was an old possession of the von Pentz family, who lived here until the property was pledged to the von Bülow family in 1707.




In the mid-18th century, Heinrich von Clausenheim took over possession after Hermann Leopold von Plessen in 1839 and Count Friedrich Georg von Oeynhausen one year later.

He is the one who had the new manor house built, which still exists today. In 1899, the ducal association purchased the property, which remained a demesne from then on.

The manor house was built in 1848. It is now a private property again and renovation work has been underway for the last couple of years.


Structure of ownership pre 1945:

1438

von Pentz familiy

1707

impawned to Hans Heinrich von Bülow

1750-1839

privy councillor Heinrich von Clausenheim

1839

Leopold von Plessen

1840-1875

count Friedrich Georg von Oeynhausen

1875-1899

count Ulrich von Oeynhausen (son)

1899

Grand-ducal demesne chamber
lessee: Heinrich Behrens

1903

lessee Johannes Baack

1928-1945

lessee Fritz Seeger


Keywords: