Manor house Bolz

There are two manor houses in Bolz. The old manor house is a one-storey half-timbered building which has the inscription “ANNO DEN - FRIEDRICH BALTHASAR VON PERKENTIN - 1729 9 JULY” on its courtyard side.




It is a now a residence. The new manor house consists of two buildings. It was used as a school in the past and is a home for children with learning difficulties today.

The estate was owned by the Imperial Count Schaumburg-Lippe at the start of the 19th century, Martin Müller from 1878 to 1908 and Ernst von Voss in 1924.


Keywords: