Manor House Bohlendorf
Bohlendorf is one of the oldest estates in Rügen. Some of the references, which talk of Claws Bolenson, date back to 1316.
Bohlendorf was owned by the von Bohlens until the 20th century. When Adolf von Wolff-Bohlen died childless in 1935, the property was purchased by Dr. Alexander von Quistorp, who held it until the expropriation in 1945. The manor house is a plastered building that was constructed in 1793.
After the Second World War, the manor house was used for residential purposes and as a holiday home for a residential enterprise.
In 1992, it was bought by a company from Celle. After extensive refurbishment and renovation, the “Herrenhaus Bohlendorf” country hotel was opened.
The original Baroque park next to the house was redesigned in English style in the 19th century. It has been preserved in fragments, and its well-kept paths are perfect for an idyllic stroll.
18556 Wiek OT Bohlendorf, Bohlendorf 6a