Manor House Boddin
The Boddin estate was owned by Ed. Büttner around 1896 and by Emil Peters starting in 1925 up to the expropriation in 1945.
The manor house was built in the 18th century. Conversions and changes took place in the second quarter of the 19th century. A small park belongs to the estate.
The manor house has been renovated and houses a café.