Manor House Benthen

The Benthen manor house and the farmhouse have been renovated and are in private hands. East of the property are some of the remains of the estate park with exotic old trees.




The property was owned by Adam Ernst Friedrich Otto von Flotow from 1802 to 1810. He was followed by Justizrath Ernst Otto Friedrich von Raven until 1833, Christian Carl Heinrich Düssler until 1860 (starting in 1853 as an allodial property), Carl Joh. Andreas Krey until 1883. Starting in 1883, the property was owned by the Glanz Family, Karl Glanz from 1913, and Margarete Glanz from 1930, who was the last owner before the land reform.


Keywords: