Manor House Beckendorf
The Beckendorf manor house was probably built at the beginning of the 18th century. After a fire, it was reconstructed and later redesigned in 1900.
The property was owned by Joachim von Stralendorff in 1585, followed by Burchard Hartwig von Plessen in 1734, Hartwig von Münchhausen in 1791, Otto von Qualen in 1797, Otto von Lüdeke in 1802, von Sode in 1805, von Henkel in 1826, Bade in 1841, and K. Blank in 1844. Starting in 1822, it was owned by the Holtz family and was still in their possession in 1924.
The manor house is inhabited.