Manor House Barz

Barz was mentioned for the first time in 1383. The estate was built between 1860 and 1880. The manor house was probably constructed around 1912 based on plans of architect Paul Korff.



The estate, which has a total area of about 1050 ha, together with the Großen-Luckow property, were owned by Ulrich von Maltzan in 1896 and Baron of Wartenberg and Penzlin in 1914.

The manor house was recently renovated after it had remained empty for a long time and gone to rack and ruin.


Keywords: