Manor House Barner Stück
Barnerstück was an entailed estate under the ownership of the von Barner family up until 1945.
A branch of the family also managed the neighbouring estate Klein Trebbow until 1945. The von Barner family was an old feudal family mainly resident in west Mecklenburg, as proved by many place names (Barnekow, Barnin and Barnerstück). The Bülow estate near Crivitz was the main family residence. The Barnerstück manor house originally dates from the 18th century and lies above the Barnerstücker Lake. Hans Metelmann was the tenant from 1922 to 1945. It was cleared after 1945. A bungalow-like building for families has been located at the same place since then. The estate as such is still recognisable.