You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Knuth family


Manor House Below


The former feudal Below estate with the Grabow village belonging to it can be semantically traced back as an original Wendish (elbslawic) settlement on an old hornbeam place (grabu = hornbeam). ... more


Manor House Ludorf


In 1698 the manor house was built in Danish clinker brick renaissance style. Up to present times it is still virtually unchanged in it’s outward appearance. ... more


Gneve estate


The Gneve property was owned by the von Morin family starting in 1284. It was later passed on to the von Knuth family in 1656 through marriage. ... more


Manor House Kambs near Röbel


The village of Kambs is part of the community of Bollewick and is situated eight kilometres south of the small town of Röbel. The place was first mentioned in records on October, 22nd, 1320 when an exchange of patronage took place.  ... more


Manor House Leizen


Along a wide boulder access road one reaches the entrance portal of the manor house Leizen which was erected in 1898 in the Wilhelminian style on a nearly square floor plan. ... more


Manor House Priborn


Right in the middle of the town of Priborn, south of the Müritz, is an alley that leads directly to the manor house. ... more