Manor House Utzedel

The Utzedel manor house is well hidden in an overgrown park. The ruins of today were built in 1880 as a rendered building.




The feudal Utzedal estate had been under pledge ownership of Baroness von Maltzahn since 1500. The estate had to be sold in 1930 due to financial difficulties. The manor house has stood empty for years and has become a ruin, with the middle part of the manor house collapsed. The mighty walls of the vaulted cellar in the building’s interior are striking


Keywords: